- Feedback from my last workshop on 20th April 2013:
“It was very calming.”
“Wonderful to see how others are positively affected by the process. It threw up some issue of my own when watching/participating.”
“Increased my understanding of the process and of family dymanics that go back generations, and how relevant they can be today.”
“I think it was great.”
“I have learned a lot about myself and how actions can affect people and relatives.”
“I did not have any expectations beforehand and found it very fascinating and really enjoyed the experience.”
“You were always sensitive, confident in the process and professional.”
“It was an eye opener.”
“You were good, clear, authorative and compassionate.”
“I felt you stayed present throughout and maintained clarity and focus.”
“I spontaneously felt emotional shifts + a sense of connecting with a bigger and wiser consciousness.”
“I reckognised patterns, I feel more relaxed and understanding.”
“I feel a good sense of belonging, active participation, useful, feel lots of acceptance, understanding.”
“I wish you lived in London.”
- “Silvia holds a space that is warm and welcoming, and her work, about which she is clearly so passionate, digs deep into the heart of our histories, karma, and conditioning. She deals in perspectives, windows into ourselves, into our past, into the scars handed down from our forebears, windows that allow us to find clarity and experience catharsis beneath her compassionate guidance. Intuitive, gentle, and so very welcoming, I can recommend her work for anyone seeking to better understand their unconscious self, and take transformative steps towards personal freedom and empowerment. I left the session feeling lighter, a little wiser, and hugely appreciative of this lovely woman!” (Rowan, 13 May 2012)
- “Silvia works with sensitivity and intelligence to guide her clients to a better, more informed and clearer life path. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to realise their full potential. I look forward to working with Silvia again.” (Annabel James, Independent Hospital & Health Care Professional, May 2012)
- “Really enjoyed Silvia Siret Coaching + Systemic Constellation Work‘s workshop today. If you are ready to make a big change in your life or don’t understand what is holding you back then you need to check out Silvia’s work. So different and so beneficial.“ (Joanna Woodcock, Director @ Fe-line, May 2012)
- A participant’s quote from yesterday’s (13th May 2012) workshop (I got permission to share it anonymously):”I Thought I would tell you that this evening my mum told me she loves me on the phone. I always tell my mum I love her first and she says it back but never initiates it.
The reason I’m telling you as you can use this as a reason why it works to participate as well as having the constellation.
I spoke to my mum this evening About her mum, my relationships and things we don’t usually discuss. we usually talk about quite superficial things the weather etc.
I realised today that I want to heal the hurt that there is between my mum and me as otherwise I won’t break the cycle and opening up to my mum and letting her in allowed her to tell her she loved me!!“
- “David P and me took part in a fascinating workshop with the amazing Silvia Siret, which basically involves an enactment of family roles and relationships, even back over several generations. Unfortunately, this therapy is still widely unknown here in the UK. In Germany, it is called “Familienaufstellung nach Hellinger”. It is a valuable method to work out “faults” within a family or any other groups, which ultimately can lead to emotional and even physical health issues of the person concerned.” (Monika Becker, Alternative Health Practitioner, 13th May 2012)
- “Silvia is a wonderful human being who has helped me in so many ways, with my personal wellbeing, with my business and as a friend. Silvia approaches everything with a wonderful sense of calm and balance that is infectious. I always trust Silvia’s opinion because she comes from a place of great knowledge.Silvia is naturally empathic and gets to the heart of your problem quickly. I left the two sessions that I had with Silvia with a new attitude and able to move on from a difficult part of my life. I am now able to look at the world in a different way because Silvia has helped me to see things differently. I would highly recommend Silvia to anyone that has a block in their life that they are struggling to deal with.
Silvia has also spoken at one of my events about her family constellation work and meditation. She was an excellent public speaker and made a room full of women feel calm, relaxed and able to find a place of balance. I would also recommend Silvia to anyone looking for an inspirational speaker for an event.
Top Qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert” (Joanna Woodcock, Director @ Fe-line, March 2012)
- “Silvia’s workshop was my first experience of family constellation work. I was not sure what to expect and I needed to be convinced of its effectiveness. However, over the course of the day, and through several constellations, the power of the process became clear. Silvia holds the space safely and skillfully. She has great insight in facilitating the interactions between the different elements of the developing constellation. This results in a dialogue with participants that brings new understanding of the emotions and traumas that have been recorded in each of us. As we understand them more fully, Silvia was able to support us in moving on from them. The whole experience is rich and rewarding.” (Martin Honeywell, Holistic Health Coach @ Healthcreation, January 2012)
- “I have recently attended one of Silvia’s constellation workshops. I found the entire experience to be powerfully emotional, insightful and rewarding. It enabled me to throw off some of my emotional baggage. During the constellation work I was able to see my family dynamics from a different perspective, which has helped me to have more understanding and empathy towards some family members. This has enabled me to view my own past experiences and consequently my present views and thoughts in a different and more positive way. Silvia has a strong and vibrant proffessional presence and a warm, nurturing and emphatic personality. She is very much on the ball and ran the workshop fluidly.” (Linda G., Oxford, June 2009)
- “Working with Silvia as part of a group of others was an extraordianry experience that has changed my life in very subtle ways but powerful ways. It is hard to put into words the process, except to say that it rested on a profound sense of trust in each other and in the healing power of feeling part of a larger life story that stretches beyond the here and now. Although some parts of of each of our stories were painful to encounter, in meeting them and understanding them, they transformed into a feeling of love that is now gently coursing through my days.” (Participant, female, Oxford, June 2009)