What I offer (in short):
- Clarity Coaching, face to face and via Skype (or any other video chat facility). This is life coaching with focus on getting clarity.
- Systemic Healing (Family/Systemic Constellations), one-to-one and group workshops.
- Mindfulness courses and Half-Day Silent Meditation Retreats
- Red Tent South Oxfordshire, a safe space for Women of all ages
What I offer, in more detail
I offer Clarity Coaching (Life Coaching with focus on getting clarity) at my practice in Abingdon-on-Thames or via Skype. I connect with my clients in an authentic, integral way. I listen well and give constructive feedback; I challenge (in a kind way) and give my full attention. Click here to find out more.
“Silvia is an absolutely fantastic coach. She has got not only the passion for her work but also very deep understanding of human soul and mind as well as dependence between these two. Her work combines all that is needed for personal growth, healing process and solving issues. She uses her wide psychological knowledge, different therapeutic techniques, always correctly chosen, with deep understanding of nature of your problem and desired goal of where you want to be, who you want to be and what relationship you want to have with other people. Simple saying : balance and harmony are brought through her work.
If you are looking for somebody who will understand, listen and help you to solve problems, dilemmas, issues – you are definitely in good hands. I have been working with Silvia for over two years. Participated in her workshops, private sessions, family constellations and I am recommending Silvia’s work and services with full confidence.” (Aleksandra, client)
Would you like to find peace and calm in this busy, hectic world?
- I teach Mindfulness Meditation. Please contact me for one-to-one Mindfulness tuition.
- I offer 8-week Mindfulness Beginners Courses. The next one starts on 14th September 2017. More info here.
- At my practice in Abingdon-on-Thames I facilitate themed meetings during which participants practice mindfulness and meditation, as well as get deeper insight into their psyche and learn to increase work-life balance. If you would like to get onto my distribution list, please contact me here.
“The environment is safe, restful and restoring. Activities are varied, interesting and peaceful and Silvia brings it all together in a lovely way.” (Sarah Maynard)
Are you experiencing relationship/parenting issues, health problems or want to know what is holding you back and gain valuable insight into your sub-conscious mind?
- I offer One-to-one Systemic Therapy Sessions. These are designed to work on a deep level in order to find the root of an issue and to initiate deep, sustainable healing. These sessions last up to 3 hours and take place at my practice in Abingdon-on-Thames. More info here.
- I also facilitate Self Healing Group Workshops with Systemic Work.
“Well, an epic day, I still have not come down from events and new knowledge that have created a paradigm shift. Many of them, many perspectives and new angles and new knowledge. Thank you to Silvia and all participants. Silvia is an awesome facilitator, she held, I think a sacred space, a time zone that was timeless. The participants were so nourished with safety and security and presence that we could manifest what was needed for all of us as a collective group. I am overwhelmed with new wisdom to help myself and my own family now journey on. With gratitude to Silvia and all wonderful participants who were so beautifully authentic. I feel blessed and would like to do more work with Silvia.” (Ann-Marie, Client)
Are you a woman seeking friendship, support, a place to just be you, air your troubles, share your gifts?
I host Red Tent meetings for women every first Monday of the month in the evening at my house in Abingdon-on-Thames.
In essence, Red Tents are a global movement of women coming together and finding time to just be where they are, meet other women in their community and enjoy the opportunity for women to share in a deeper way than they might usually do. They are about creating some room in our lives and in our time together, to see what transpires instead of planning every detail with a goal or outcome in mind.
Red tents are also about building community, finding how easy it can be to be in the company of others simply and nourishing from this time together to recharge for the month ahead. Often Red Tents provide an opportunity to explore the stages and transitions within women’s lives through inter-generational support and the shared experience of being a woman that goes beyond any cultural, economic or societal differences that can divide us in our everyday.
Red Tents are growing in number all over the world. They are a place where sisters, mothers, menstruating girls, menopausal women, young mums, grandmothers and friends attend a monthly gathering and are welcomed as they are and as all of who they are.
More info about the global movement Red Tent: http://redtentdirectory.com
Sign up as a member of Red Tent South Oxfordshire: http://www.meetup.com/RedTentSouthOxfordshire
“Red Tent is a gorgeous opportunity for me to drop all responsibility for others and take the time to be fully present to myself within a circle of open-hearted women.” – Becca
“A space for women to come together, to love, to laugh and to cry, without shame, without judgement or fear. An invaluable and enriching circle, which I feel blessed to be a part of.” – Lucy