You can also find me here:
My profile on Meetup.com
My Mind Body Spirit Group on Meetup.com
My Systemic (Family) Constellations Group on Meetup.com
My profile on Linkedin.com
My profile on Facebook.com
My profile on Twitter.com
My profile on Xing.com
Family Constellations explained on Wikipedia.
I have a profile on the Life Coach Directory.
I am a member of the International Systemic Constellations Association
- The gathering place for systemic constellation practitioners from all over the world.
- The source of information and support for members and the public.
- The meeting point for exchange of ideas, knowledge and developing visions.
- The all inclusive platform from which to foster the diversity in development of Systemic Constellation Work.
Bert Hellinger‘s – Official International Website
He is the father of Family Constellation Work.
Co-Counselling International (CCI) is a peer network of people who support each other to get on with life in an emotionally healthy, rational and creative way.
In Co-Counselling people usually work in pairs taking equal time to be “client” and “counsellor” in turn. The approach is client-centred: the client is in charge of their session, while the counsellor is supporting them.
The Red Tent Movement:
- A monthly meeting place where women come together for mutual support
- Somewhere you can take time out from commitments to family & work
- Sharing stories, experiences & skills with women of all ages & backgrounds