You can also find me here:
I am a member of the International Systemic Constellations Association
- The gathering place for systemic constellation practitioners from all over the world.
- The source of information and support for members and the public.
- The meeting point for exchange of ideas, knowledge and developing visions.
- The all inclusive platform from which to foster the diversity in development of Systemic Constellation Work.
Bert Hellinger‘s – Official International Website
He is the father of Family Constellation Work.
Co-Counselling International (CCI) is a peer network of people who support each other to get on with life in an emotionally healthy, rational and creative way.
In Co-Counselling people usually work in pairs taking equal time to be “client” and “counsellor” in turn. The approach is client-centred: the client is in charge of their session, while the counsellor is supporting them.
The Red Tent Movement:
- A monthly meeting place where women come together for mutual support
- Somewhere you can take time out from commitments to family & work
- Sharing stories, experiences & skills with women of all ages & backgrounds