You can also find me here:
I am a member of the OTS-Oxford Therapy Centre
OTS is short for Oxford Therapy and Self-development. This service offers
- 1-to-1 Counselling & Psychotherapy;
- Group Therapy & Workshops
in Oxford and Witney.
I am a member of the International Systemic Constellations Association
- The gathering place for systemic constellation practitioners from all over the world.
- The source of information and support for members and the public.
- The meeting point for exchange of ideas, knowledge and developing visions.
- The all inclusive platform from which to foster the diversity in development of Systemic Constellation Work.
Click here for Bert Hellinger‘s – Official International Website
He developed Family Constellation Work.
I am a member of Co-Counselling International (CCI), which is a peer network of people who support each other to get on with life in a more emotionally healthy, rational and creative way.
In Co-Counselling people usually work in pairs taking equal time to be “client” and “counsellor” in turn. The approach is client-centred: the client is in charge of their session, while the counsellor is supporting them.