The title for my upcoming workshop in Abingdon-on-Thames (UK) at Soul Shine Wellbeing Space on 11th September 2021 is “Find Love Within“. It came to me in meditation, and at the time I imagined it to be a brilliant headline that would draw people in. To me it was clear that the lack of Love is what divides us, keeps us distant and lonely, or segregated. I’ve got one person signed up at this point, which means people are not quite understanding what this is about. Therefore I thought I’d write a little about what to expect from the day.
The questions we will explore are as follows:
- How do we recognise Love?
- What lies in the way of our path to Love?
- Are we happy to give?
- When do we lose ourselves in Love?
- Are we allowed to claim Love?
- Can we expect Love?
With regard to Love we’re always at the beginning, and we never know everything.Silvia Siret
The day will be structured in this way:
- 09:45 – 10:00 – Meet and greet with a cuppa and a biscuit
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Sit in circle, introductions, sharing
- 10:30 – 11:30 – Dialogue about above questions
- 11:30 – 13:00 – We’ll look into a participant’s love issue
- 13:00 – 14:00 – Lunch Break
- 14:00 – 17:00 – More sharing, dialogue, and we’ll look into other participants’ love issues
The tools I’m using are
- Guided meditation / mindfulness exercises
- Dialogue according to Bohm
- Systemic Constellation Work (Family Constellations)
I’ve been facilitating group workshops since 2006 and am known to hold safe spaces.
These kinds of group experiences always create a sense of awe, bonding, support and hope, as well as the understanding that we all have things in common. Whenever we explore into someone’s issue together, it feels like a huge gift to the rest of us, as we learn so much from each other.
Please, do put your questions into the comments below; others might be interested, too. Alternatively, contact me via my contact tab (see menu).
More info and booking, click here: Eventbrite